Freelotto - FREE LOTTO $10,000 winner
I had received an email of my FREELOTTO as a winner of $10,000 on 10/28/2012 and have a copy of my numbers that I play every game for $10,000 they are my family's birthdays.I tried to get confirmation but now they say that they were not open on this monday, then how did they send me the winning numbers for monday with a congratulations for the $10,000 prise that they said I won.
What do they do postpone the winners when they win, so they don't have to pay?I won fair and square and want my winnings, how do I sue them or report them for fraud?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Buddhasiha is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community and has been discovered telling lies behind my back, assisting an unethical company involved in very serious forms of abuse and..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."