Freelotto - FREE LOTTO $10,000 winner
I had received an email of my FREELOTTO as a winner of $10,000 on 10/28/2012 and have a copy of my numbers that I play every game for $10,000 they are my family's birthdays.I tried to get confirmation but now they say that they were not open on this monday, then how did they send me the winning numbers for monday with a congratulations for the $10,000 prise that they said I won.
What do they do postpone the winners when they win, so they don't have to pay?I won fair and square and want my winnings, how do I sue them or report them for fraud?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "freelotto always send me that im won but they required the credit card,,i have dont credit card..is it real??help me...tnx..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."