Freelotto - prize claim

review #142555

Robert Mutambu,

P.o box 109-01004,

Kanjuku-Kenya.

I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.

However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.

I have been trying to change the card details on the system.

Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.

Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:

My PIN is:150541617

address:109-01004

Kanjuku -Kenya

Email:harissonwamwea@yahoo.com

Payment:credit card account

Numbers for each game to be played automatically:

Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9

2:1 2 3 6 8 9

4:1 2 3 6 8 9

5:1 2 3 6 8 9

6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10

b02fff9
Had an experience with Freelotto?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
yannis

Oct 19 Lewisville, Texas

to whom it may concern
Please, no more money of my account, because I'm sick and I need spending money so I do not want to participate more ..
no more $ 14.99
no more yannis, email: yanju13@gmail.com

jamie baldwin

Dec 05, 2012

i got a massage on my mobile phone sayin my mobile number was selected a winner of 1.000.000.oo pound. my draw numbers ar 11 15 20 21 34 35 how do i claim this my email is jamiebaldwin697@gmail.com thanks

kaya cohen

Nov 21, 2012

i received a email saying im a winner of $10,000 in the freelotto draws did i realy win or is it just a scam

Patricia broomHam?wa.

Jul 15, 2012

Hi.i was email.d about a prize I've to claim.that was tonight at 10:55.pm.so if I've truly won a prize could someone please call me on the number I received my email.thank u.as long as this not a scam.

laurie

Dec 10, 2008 South Nyack, New York

YOU ARE AN *** !!!

you just posted your account and pin on a public forum - now anyone can use it.

Don't come crying to this site when your identity is stolen

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Freelotto.
Filing a new complaint about
×