Freelotto - prize claim
P.o box 109-01004,
I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.
However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.
I have been trying to change the card details on the system.
Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.
Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:
My PIN is:150541617
New card number:4243130000038384
CV V :152
Expiry date :11/2009
Name :Robert Mutambu
Payment:credit card account
Numbers for each game to be played automatically:
Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9
2:1 2 3 6 8 9
4:1 2 3 6 8 9
5:1 2 3 6 8 9
6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10review #142555
You may also like
- "Representative: Elvira Supervisor: Betty Business: San Diego Utility Department (Wastewater|City Of San Diego) Location: Address: 600 B ST, San..."
- "In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law. A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "Purchased phones but yet to receive. Looks like they are fraudsters. Avoid them at all costs...."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "I just ordered a wedding gown from tide buy. I didn't have much info about them, and just after ordering, I realised from previous pissed consumers that it was a..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."