Freelotto - prize claim
P.o box 109-01004,
I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.
However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.
I have been trying to change the card details on the system.
Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.
Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:
My PIN is:150541617
New card number:4243130000038384
CV V :152
Expiry date :11/2009
Name :Robert Mutambu
Payment:credit card account
Numbers for each game to be played automatically:
Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9
2:1 2 3 6 8 9
4:1 2 3 6 8 9
5:1 2 3 6 8 9
6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "Mus Sema , Bai Sandra Sema , Wilfrido Bueno ,Froilan Melendrez, *** Datumanong, Florante Popoy Formento, Kus Taha, Sukarno Sema, John Erving Mangulamas, Zenaida Langko , Bruce Matabalao Mohammad Ali..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "Purchased phones but yet to receive. Looks like they are fraudsters. Avoid them at all costs...."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "I have been expecting a package since on the 15th only to track it on 18th and it said Departed New York.Ever since then nothing came up. EZ076671584US That is the tracking..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."