Freelotto - prize claim
P.o box 109-01004,
I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.
However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.
I have been trying to change the card details on the system.
Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.
Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:
My PIN is:150541617
New card number:4243130000038384
CV V :152
Expiry date :11/2009
Name :Robert Mutambu
Payment:credit card account
Numbers for each game to be played automatically:
Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9
2:1 2 3 6 8 9
4:1 2 3 6 8 9
5:1 2 3 6 8 9
6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10107b0fbc review #142555
You may also like
- "Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I just ordered a wedding gown from tide buy. I didn't have much info about them, and just after ordering, I realised from previous pissed consumers that it was a..."
- "Purchased phones but yet to receive. Looks like they are fraudsters. Avoid them at all costs...."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."