Freelotto - prize claim
P.o box 109-01004,
I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.
However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.
I have been trying to change the card details on the system.
Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.
Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:
My PIN is:150541617
New card number:4243130000038384
CV V :152
Expiry date :11/2009
Name :Robert Mutambu
Payment:credit card account
Numbers for each game to be played automatically:
Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9
2:1 2 3 6 8 9
4:1 2 3 6 8 9
5:1 2 3 6 8 9
6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10d5164b5 review #142555
You may also like
- "Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Ordered these mens jeans as a Christmas gift for my nephew next week.....What the *** am I suppose to do with these...They were shipped to my house like this....this is..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I just ordered a wedding gown from tide buy. I didn't have much info about them, and just after ordering, I realised from previous pissed consumers that it was a..."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "Purchased phones but yet to receive. Looks like they are fraudsters. Avoid them at all costs...."