• show-popup

Views 264

Robert Mutambu,
P.o box 109-01004,
Kanjuku-Kenya.

I'm a free lotto player and for the last few weeks I have been receiving emails informing me thatI have won $1 000 000 and am on the paid and pending winner's list.

However I have been unable to claim the prize because my credit card got lost and I had to get another one.

I have been trying to change the card details on the system.

Unfortunately,I have been told to wait for confirmation emails within 48 hours which have never appeared.

Please help me claim the prize by tomorrow and let the payment be made through my new credit card using the following details:

My PIN is:150541617

address:109-01004
Kanjuku -Kenya

Email:harissonwamwea@yahoo.com

Payment:credit card account

Numbers for each game to be played automatically:

Game1:1 2 3 6 8 9
2:1 2 3 6 8 9
4:1 2 3 6 8 9
5:1 2 3 6 8 9
6:1 2 3 6 8 9 10
303b6d7

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 05, 2012
i got a massage on my mobile phone sayin my mobile number was selected a winner of 1.000.000.oo pound. my draw numbers ar 11 15 20 21 34 35 how do i claim this my email is jamiebaldwin697@gmail.com thanks
Reply to jamie baldwin

Nov 21, 2012
i received a email saying im a winner of $10,000 in the freelotto draws did i realy win or is it just a scam
Reply to kaya cohen

Jul 15, 2012
Hi.i was email.d about a prize I've to claim.that was tonight at 10:55.pm.so if I've truly won a prize could someone please call me on the number I received my email.thank u.as long as this not a scam.
Reply to Patricia broomHam?wa.

Dec 10, 2008  from South Nyack, New York
YOU ARE AN *** !!!

you just posted your account and pin on a public forum - now anyone can use it.

Don't come crying to this site when your identity is stolen
Reply to laurie

Read next Freelotto complaint

pls supply me with a free lotto tellephone number

good day could some please be so kind to send me free , lotto tell number as the have told me i have...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Freelotto.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug