Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas
Resolved
5.0

because i did not know /how to claim my prize when i received a notification thru email i said to myself how lucky i am.i ask a lot of friends in facebook how to claim my prize but nobody knows.this happened last july 14 ,2014.ive already send all my supporting documents like,name,address,phone number,tsn,2 valid governments id,my winning entry,a lots of people send me an email asking if i already received the prizes that i won..they are asking me donations,funds for the charity,they want me to join there investments, they wants me to trade in there company but i ignore them because until now im not yet paid in my winning.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Freelotto. He best about freelotto sweepstakes from Freelotto was opportunity to play. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freelotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gambling and Lotto category for more informed decision or compare Freelotto to other companies on our site.

Comments