Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas
6.1K views

Last July 8,2014,I got a page of freelotto online a Certified Winner Claim Form with :Samsung 65"3D LED Smart TV,Dell Inspiron Laptop Computer,Apple iPad Mini,Code No. PSN 20121205,A:Grand Prize Value Disclosure $3,500.PlasmaNet,Inc.PO BOX 4562,Grand Central Station,New York,NY 10163,Verified by:Geo Trust Plasma Net Inc.Validity Period:16-June-2014 to 15-August-2015.The Prize will be free shipping and delivered it to your home.To claim your prize,please fill up the form with your name,address,email.And also you can play the freelotto online game website.How to claim the prize since now I didn't get paid,may be can help me with that?Please to confirm me please contact me at email add.mrjunitoycong4christ@gmail.com,for info.Thank you and more power to you!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3500. j-y is overall dissatisfied with FreeLotto. the best about freelotto prize from FreeLotto was opportunity to play. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FreeLotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gambling and Lotto category for more informed decision or compare FreeLotto to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1194833

i also recieved a certified winner claim form with $ 3,500 on 3 august 2016 and i also fill my personal details they promise to email me but i did not recieve anything pliz contact me on this email if it is true daidzoprecious@gmail.com

Vigan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines #1183623

thats a ***!

you got scammed!

dint fill the form

used you head!!

Mountain View, California, United States #1179232

Win is name plzz.....

hello,am Caroline Mwendwa ,i won a certified winner claim $35000.00,how can I get it please send the money i really need it please..country is Kenya

to Anonymous Matale, Central Province, Sri Lanka #1182449

hai anonymous are u get the $3500.00 voucher?

send the money to mfout assana.

Buea, Sud-Ouest, Cameroon #1172365

Hello, my name is mohammed jamil. I won a certified winner claim so i want to ask how will i reclaim the $35,000.00

COUNTRY..............................CAMEROON