My name is Thabang david Pilane my call number is 0737389416,my address 16 geelhout street, P.O.Box 0370 swartklip ,my city is north West, my email is td@pilane.gmail. com.my account number 10060299566.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Freelotto and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freelotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Freelotto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHA...dude, c'mon!Really???

You do realize that everyone and their brother/sister is viewing this information online, right? It actually kind of makes me mad that someone innocent like yourself is being taken advantage of by some a-hole marketer!

Absolutely DO NOT EVER give out your personal information to ANYONE!Especially online for the world to see!

Freelotto - Prizes Review Freelotto "I thought I had won three different prizes cuz they had the amount of money I won next to my name along with some other winners. But I never got..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more