Kluang, Johor
4.2

I won to claim my price win to freelotto $3500.00 please give my price to my account CIMB banking malaysia berhad.This is my account number [REDACTED].

My name is ridzuan bin roshidi from malaysia.

Contact me to this contact number 0142294608.Urgent for me to freelotto company thanks for your services.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Freelotto and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freelotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Freelotto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

Freelotto - I HAVE NEVER BEEN PAID Freelotto "Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Freelotto - Account Review from Johannesburg, Gauteng Freelotto "My name is Thabang david Pilane my call number is 0737389416,my address 16 geelhout street, P.O.Box 0370 swartklip ,my city is north West, my email is td@pilane.gmail. com.my account number..." Read more Freelotto - I won already and they told me I didn't Freelotto "These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more