Kluang, Johor
4.2

I won to claim my price win to freelotto $3500.00 please give my price to my account CIMB banking malaysia berhad.This is my account number [REDACTED].

My name is ridzuan bin roshidi from malaysia.

Contact me to this contact number 0142294608.Urgent for me to freelotto company thanks for your services.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

james stocklas
San Jose, California, United States #1210537

This is my testimony on how i won $291.4 Million Powerball Jackpot lottery.I want to use this opportunity to thank Great Priest Egwonga for casting winning spell for me to win the lottery of $291.4 million lottery ticket.

I have been playing lotteries for the past many years now and i have never won any. Ever since then i have not been able to win any lotto and i was so upset and i needed help to win this mega million lottery. so i decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimony about this man called Great Priest Egwonga of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and tell him i want to win the powerball lottery, he cast a spell for me which i use to play and won $291.4 million dollars in powerball lottery.

I am so grateful to this man, just in-case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: greatpriestegwongatemple@gmail.com and he will surely help you just the way he has helped me.

i will forever be grateful to him and always testify the good work of him to the hole world.contact him via email: greatpriestegwongatemple@gmail.com and he will surely help you to win any kind of lotteries AND for urgent response call his personal number +2347037477662