What is this cheque? 0.70 dollars doesn't make sense n says I have to pay a 39 percent tax ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of freelotto prize. Freelotto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freelotto prize in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freelotto.

Comments

I got the same emails for I'm eligible to claim several times does anyone really win did anyone try to locate a winner of the jackpot or look them up to see if they are even real people maybe they are just made up or friends of the freelotto who knows but I can't seem to figure this out it is fake right does anyone out there know of anyone who won?????.?. I would love to win the lotto so I buy lotto tickets it would be nice to win free money and no strings attached but I guess nothing comes for free!!

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa #1273600

I also got the same check. Im going to a bank tomorrow.

to Anonymous Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1274137

Then please comment after u done go bank tomorrow I got same check but I don't know how and what about