They are scammers.. Please do not play, do not login, do not register, do not give them your email, they will only take your money and leave you extremely frustrated with endless spam.

I mistakenly gave them my email and now all I receive are notifications of wins. They have also apparently sold my email to third parties as I'm receiving more spam now than ever, please be cautious and tell other people to not use this site.

I have a few friends who have similar experiences and we are all spreading the word that this is a scam, and definitely no one ever wins in their free games.

This reviewer shared experience about "it's a scam" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with FreeLotto. The most disappointing about freelotto game at FreeLotto was being lied to, do not deliver prizes and being scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FreeLotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gambling and Lotto category for more informed decision or compare FreeLotto to other companies on our site.

Comments

I recieved plasmanet, Inc from Freelotto fast am I a winner how can I claim ?

hi syed basit raza. 105497830 .gsm .00923204704615

MercifulBlueWhale

How to claim my winMy pin #269704210 pay prizeAnd #269704215I want to claim my win

Hi,please how do I claim my winning prize as i won on Saturday my pin269448270, please contact me as soon you get my problem

How to claim my money because im win last day