Kampala, Kampala
100% full Not resolved

Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for the four month i have spent playing free lotto week to week and day by days .Am interested in playing free lotto though I have started loosing hope due to issues concerned with transaction and winning entry .

Secondary in our country credit cards are not commonly used , isn't there any other alternative of transacting business with you? Is there is a way I can get a guidance in order to proceed with playing.

Thanks

AGABA FRANCIS

TEL: 256777305283

EMAIL: agabafrancis@gmail.com

TEL:256777305283

EMAIL: agabafrancis@gmail.com

Review about: Prize Award.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

mia
#820163

They are a scam, save your money

Freelotto Fast Cash Id100545108 Review from Kluang, Johor Freelotto "I won to claim my price win to freelotto $3500.00 please give my price to my account CIMB banking malaysia berhad. This is my account number [REDACTED]. My name is..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Review about Freelotto Prize from Melbourne, Victoria Freelotto "What is this cheque? 0.70 dollars doesn't make sense n says I have to pay a 39 percent tax ?..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more