Kampala, Kampala
100% full Not resolved

Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for the four month i have spent playing free lotto week to week and day by days .Am interested in playing free lotto though I have started loosing hope due to issues concerned with transaction and winning entry .

Secondary in our country credit cards are not commonly used , isn't there any other alternative of transacting business with you? Is there is a way I can get a guidance in order to proceed with playing.

Thanks

AGABA FRANCIS

TEL: 256777305283

EMAIL: agabafrancis@gmail.com

TEL:256777305283

EMAIL: agabafrancis@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

mia
#820163

They are a scam, save your money

Freelotto - Review in Entertainment category from Johannesburg, Gauteng Freelotto "My name is Thabang david Pilane my call number is 0737389416,my address 16 geelhout street, P.O.Box 0370 swartklip ,my city is north West, my email is td@pilane.gmail. com.my account number..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Freelotto Fast Cash Id100545108 Review from Kluang, Johor Freelotto "I won to claim my price win to freelotto $3500.00 please give my price to my account CIMB banking malaysia berhad. This is my account number [REDACTED]. My name is..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more