Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched 1/6.When I emailed the freelotto representative I received a reply stating that my numbers were different that those in the screepcaps.

Related: Freelotto Sweepstakes Review from Pretoria, Gauteng

I never gave freelotto any money or information and neither should you; they are untrustworthy.Even after sending them the photos that prove my allegations I never received a dime from them nor any explanation as to why they sent me 'incorrect' information to start with, they simply ignored me.

Review about: Freelotto Sweepstakes.

I didn't like: No reply to message, I cant claim my prize, Being lied to, Fraudulence.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freelotto Sweepstakes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1240399

Oh, I think you must be the scamster. ....

Potential Victim
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1240398

I have been pelted with this FreeLotto posts in my mail lately.Each mail will show me I am an "eligible" winner.

Of course I tag along with the game untle they ask for my credit card number.

I wonder if it is a Free Lotto, why should I be asked a credit card number.How much do they autodebit from your card each month once you give them your card number?

Hartsville, South Carolina, United States #1199042

Where does it show you won. It Cleary shows you did not win Dumb ***

Hi

And me I received those emails saying I have won $11 260 000 and when I claim the the is no response, what I get confirm to claim your prize.

B. Kelleher always send me the messages

Freelotto is a scam.dont fall for it.they asked me credit card ccv provided all that but they say my bank wont allow them to access luckily I didnt have funds in my account. Guys beware of free lotto. Nothing is free

How did you think you had won if you never spent a dime? It's a lotto!

1 question.....what the *** is a "screepcap"?