2.0

These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched 1/6.When I emailed the freelotto representative I received a reply stating that my numbers were different that those in the screepcaps.

I never gave freelotto any money or information and neither should you; they are untrustworthy.Even after sending them the photos that prove my allegations I never received a dime from them nor any explanation as to why they sent me 'incorrect' information to start with, they simply ignored me.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Freelotto and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about freelotto sweepstakes from Freelotto was no reply to message, i cant claim my prize and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freelotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Freelotto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1240399

Oh, I think you must be the scamster. ....

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1240398

I have been pelted with this FreeLotto posts in my mail lately.Each mail will show me I am an "eligible" winner.

Of course I tag along with the game untle they ask for my credit card number.

I wonder if it is a Free Lotto, why should I be asked a credit card number.How much do they autodebit from your card each month once you give them your card number?

Hartsville, South Carolina, United States #1199042

Where does it show you won. It Cleary shows you did not win Dumb ***

Hi

And me I received those emails saying I have won $11 260 000 and when I claim the the is no response, what I get confirm to claim your prize.

B. Kelleher always send me the messages

Freelotto is a scam.dont fall for it.they asked me credit card ccv provided all that but they say my bank wont allow them to access luckily I didnt have funds in my account. Guys beware of free lotto. Nothing is free

How did you think you had won if you never spent a dime? It's a lotto!

1 question.....what the *** is a "screepcap"?