Freelotto - PAID ANG ELIGIBLE STATUS NOTIFICATION

15 of 178 Freelotto reviews

Hi!Im April Alfonso from Philippines, last Aug 30,2016,i receive an email from free lotto that my name is on the list of the winners.

I follow your instructions i gave my personal data even my phone number and account number.

Is this true?my prize will deposit in my account?within 24hours?Please i need a feedback thanks.s is my phone number 09098522215 please contact me to know what will i do to claim the prize .Im hoping for your immediate response to my email.i hope this is not scam.im reviewing some comments most of them are complain.i hope it will never happen to me .thanks pls assist me immediately

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 178 Freelotto reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217480 Bemidji, Minnesota, United States

Did you get ur money? #same here, but they called me and dont give my credit card and they just gonna send me something on the mail...

Aug 31 #1206549

I fully understand your excitement but it's a good thing that you still research about it before it was too late. This is scam!

Aug 31 #1206253 Monterey, California, United States

THEY WILL ASKED FOR MONEY TO PAY FOR THE TAXES BEFORE THEY SEND YOU THE MONEY. IT'S A SCAM . DON'T SEND ANYTHING. IF IT WAS A TRUE LOTTERY THEY WOULD JUST TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR WINNINGS.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Freelotto. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Freelotto.
Filing a new complaint about
×