What is this.Freelotto send me that i'm won these prizes.

But they required the credit card. So i have a visa card and i enter the visa card number. But freelotto said me "unfortunatly we are unable to activate your FAST subscription using the billing information you have provided at this time. To start your FAST subscription account immediately.

Please enter new billing information." I dont no what i do.

Please help me.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of freelotto account from Freelotto and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Freelotto to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Freelotto for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Hi !there i have also win the freelotto what should i do to claim my prize they want to send any card or visa to claim my prize its true this is not a scam?

They just want to see if they can get more credit card #'s from you. Scammers. :(

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1266510

it uses your credit card info to bill the shipping and to buy it and to take money from your credit card. dont ever fill out forms like these.