2.0

I thought I had won three different prizes cuz they had the amount of money I won next to my name along with some other winners. But I never got to receive my prizes. How can I get them?

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

mateuscadeado
Maputo, Maputo, Mozambique #1310288

I won a freelotto prize but I have never had an answer about how I can present the need keys.And all the TSN.

What should I do??Is this real?

Think its a scam,I had the same happen to me in September this year.Was told I had been eligible for 10,000& my full name next to the amount.

I went through to proceed their urgent email, had to subscribe to proceed and enter my details . There is nothing on my account to say I have I won. I sent an email to their customer service regarding this. Who responded, saying if you have not been contacted again.

Then I did not win.Just a way of them making money!

Freelotto - PAID ANG ELIGIBLE STATUS NOTIFICATION Freelotto "Hi! Im April Alfonso from Philippines, last Aug 30,2016,i receive an email from free lotto that my name is on the list of the winners. I follow your instructions i..." Read more Freelotto - I HAVE NEVER BEEN PAID Freelotto "Am Agaba Francis a Ugandan living in Mubende district and Mubende town council in specifically I have been for a several time playing free lotto almost every day, for..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more