Johannesburg, Gauteng

My name is Thabang david Pilane my call number is 0737389416,my address 16 geelhout street, P.O.Box 0370 swartklip ,my city is north West, my email is td@pilane.gmail. com.my account number 10060299566.

Review about: Freelotto Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Freelotto?

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHA...dude, c'mon!Really???

You do realize that everyone and their brother/sister is viewing this information online, right? It actually kind of makes me mad that someone innocent like yourself is being taken advantage of by some a-hole marketer!

Absolutely DO NOT EVER give out your personal information to ANYONE!Especially online for the world to see!

Freelotto Fast Cash Id100545108 Review from Kluang, Johor Freelotto "I won to claim my price win to freelotto $3500.00 please give my price to my account CIMB banking malaysia berhad. This is my account number [REDACTED]. My name is..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more