filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Freelotto - Cancellation my free lotto subscription. And a refund.

To find out why freelotto haven't cancelled my subscription. And also why they took out £22.79 out off my partners account while i had cancelled my cames. And i would like my refund back into are account please.

Freelotto - I can enter my winnimg PIN:243773192

To ask about my winnings my Pin:243773193 overy time i go to open it it is locked my g. Mail has been hackt

Freelotto - Why not give answer

Freelotto - Why not give answer
I want to talk free lotto customer service I m regular player I free lotto some days ago I heve a emails from free lotto then i checked this E-mail here I can I m won and then i have again a e mail here the service want my credit card for prize pAmant and I give it but there was no answer why I have not cashed, the free lott has not sended my winning amount check...

Freelotto - I win

I have win some money on the 26 of April and i am get told that i have not win anything but why have i got emails saying that i have then my name Sharon guppy as come up on the winning least
Show

Freelotto didn't picked up the phone....

It transacted my money from my account without asking me ......and that's the reason. THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING.

Freelotto - C"MON MAN

IT" s obvious this site is a scam, a facade, a joke.Whatever your name of choice would be for/ GONNA KEEP TAKING YOUR MONEY TILL YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!! Its' probably 4 or 5 it tech *** living ( Lavita Loca) in some non experditing country. Laughing at every freaking one of us.Ha Ha. Simply dont give them your cc info. Problem solved. Duh!!!##
Reply to reviews
Is this an actual scam or do they pay out as regularly as they say they do? I am playing here and have been playing for 3 months without winning. I am OK with this as I am not actually spending money here and the prizes can be anything from a holiday to a TV or cash or...
3.0

Freelotto - Comment fait on retrair

Freelotto - Comment fait on retrair
J'ai gagné donc je vous demande je veux retrait par chq ? Ainsi donne mois les eclaississement ?
Show

Freelotto - Your taking money out of my account when your not suposed to

I want to know why your still taking money out of my account when i unsuscribed for this freelotto it was suposed to be 15 dollars a month and you been taking 30 dollars i want my 30 dollars put back in my account the 30 dollars that was just taken

Contact Freelotto

Phone:
(212) 931-6760

Freelotto Products and Services

Freelotto - Horrible

Stop taking money from my account i am not signed up with any of u ir company is stealing put buy $88.60 to Ms kim L power Kimmypower88@gmail.com